Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

From Across The Pond. . .

It's so beautiful!  I just received today a block from Robyn who lives in Australia.  What makes this so cool is that she used Australian print fabrics with boomerangs and aborigine motifs. If I had a better camera, you would be able to see how rich the fabrics really are. But even in this washed out photo, you can see a lot of the detail. I love it so much!


I'm still getting used to the time change, and the adjustment is slow for me this year. For a couple of weeks, I was going to work with the sun bright in the sky.  Now I'm back to peering through dawn's shadows on my morning train ride.


1 comment:

  1. Love the block...I want to hear about this block swap thing . I also found out tonight that I'm taking another one of Sarah's classes with you. Yay!! And...I have a little something for you that I picked up...see you in April if not before.

    ReplyDelete