Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beautiful Minds

Last Wednesday the quilters who took the Strip Quilt class held at the  Cloth and Bobbin in Narberth got together to show off our quilts. I named this post "Beautiful Minds" because none of us could predict how our quilts would end up looking like until they were done, and the process wasn't easy at all. 



Yet each of us put together a different color combination and every quilt just sparkled.  

I wish so much that I could show you pictures of each of these.  But I borrowed a camera which I didn't know how to use, and didn't figure out how to operate until the session was almost over. 

There were so many amazing arrays of colors, but I am only able to show you the details of 2 of the quilts.  Such beautiful color combinations - 

I'm sure I will study these photos and maybe emulate some of these color choices in some of my own work.




No comments:

Post a Comment